Friday, April 9, 2010

Withdrawing from WW

Well it's here. My long awaited vacation away from home begins tomorrow morning. After a very long procrastination of "going away", it was the weather (The February blizzard) ironically that gave my husband and I pause to realize that life is short and one must stop to do some serious smelling of the roses. For us, the roses are in The Keys and we fly out tomorrow for a week in Key West. I contemplated taking a laptop to journal the WW weather while away, but our daughter snapped me into reality by guiding my focus on the true meaning of a vacation. Having no electric this winter for 6 days obviously was a life changing experience that put this plan into serious gear. I can only imagine what's in store for the next experience life has to offer. See you in a week.
By the way...this weekend WW will be dry and mild. Sunny all weekend and in the 60's. Sunday will be warmer than Saturday and both days will be a bit breezy. Get out there and enjoy!

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

your daughter is absolutely right. Which means i hope you don't read this until you get back. Let this post be a belated "Bon Voyage!".
i took a 5 minute vacation today listening to classical strings on the Stockton Channel.

Henry H. Turtle said...

ahh, enjoy this one! anyone interested might find these two any night this week at the Hog's Breath