Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Mix

Mornin'!  What an amazing weekend in Wildwood.  The weather was 5-Star and I believe I can say it has set the standard for perfection in the weather department.  The first weekend of June 2012...just amazing.  At the moment...it's 63° in Wildwood this early morn.  It's damp outside due to the quick, light shower that just happened.  The showers were happening all during the night too.  All the outdoor plants got their watering and for that I'm grateful as it saves me from doing it.  I did prune the roses first thing this morning as the rain kind of did them in.  Plus, they need pruning for their next round of blooms not to mention it's trash day...time to trash the rose petals.  I've opted not to use them on my bed this time. So, I'm going with "no sunrise" this morning as the the clouds seem to be thick.  There are breaks here and there and you can see morning brightess through openings in the clouds and I have to admit it's a really awesome morning sky out there.  Wonder if the full moon has anything to do with all this morning brightness hanging with the clouds.  The moon's turning "full" as I type by the way.  As for today's weather...a true "Mix" but not a total washout.  We're supposed to see some sun but have mostly cloudy skies with periods of showers off and on today.  Temps will tap the 70° mark.  Winds will begin kicking up from the NW at 15-20mph and shift from the NE by late this afternoon.  
High tide:8:15a.m.
Low tide:2:15p.m.
Ocean temp:66°
Sunset:8:23p.m.
Full moonrise:8:48p.m.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Look out for beetles on your rose bushes. My sister warns they're worse this year out her way.