Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Mornin'!  It's 72° this summery, sunny, slightly breezy Sunday morning...this birthday morning of mine.  Got a shore house full of love and family and we're enjoying this beautiful seashore weather together  We're also all enjoying great time together.  Having a great weekend with  family, friends, music, great seafood from Dock Street Seafood and a lovely birthday cake baked by my daughter.  I've got a feeling...today's gonna be a good day! Temps will be heading on up to the upper 80's as the sun mixes with the clouds today.  There's a chance of isolated thunderstorm/showers all day today.  NE breezes will be wifting (I mean wafting) over us at 5-10mph. 
High tide:5:47p.m.
Low tide:11:21a.m.
Ocean temp:77°
Sunset:8:14p.m.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy, happy birthday to you!

Jim Anders said...

Candel-abracadabra, if I ever saw one (which I don't think I have)!!!