Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spring in the air!

Mornin'!  It's 63° in Wildwood.  Part of the morning sky is clear and the other part...thick, gray clouds.  The part that's clear is where the sun is rising at the moment.  And, the clouds are beginning to turn pink and purple.  I was just outside on the back porch checking the ol' thermometer and was lucky to see a loud, geese flyover right over my head.  A really nice start to the day.  Breezes are in the morning mix coming from the North at 15-20mph.  They'll shift by mid-day from the W-NW at 5-10mph.  Temps are hitting the low-70's as Ms. Sun pours down all day.  Just another perfect Spring day down the Shore!  I hate to ruin this blog post, but Friday, Saturday and Sunday have rain in the forecast.  Hubby keeps saying "I have a gut feeling that this summer's going to be a rainy weekend summer."  Jeez, I hope he's wrong. 
High tide: 5:59p.m.
Low tide:11:21a.m.
Ocean temp:59°
Sunset:8:22p.m.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

When I first moved to the shore, it rained every Monday or Tuesday (my days off) for 12 consecutive weeks. Or my memory is foggy.