Thursday, July 11, 2019


Mornin'!  It's 74° in Wildwood NJ.  It's hazy and humid (humidity's 92% with a dewpoint of 72°) as Ms Sun rises and shines through some cloud cover.  Breezes are very light out of the South at 3-5mph.  Today will be a bit unsettled with a mix of clouds and sun as temps will be in the low-80s along with SE breezes at 10-15mph.  Humidity's staying checked in at least until tomorrow morning.  There's a 20% chance of rain and/or thunderstorms later this afternoon.  Tonight... rain (thunderstorms) likely (80% chance).  Temps will go down to where they are now... the mid-70s with S-SW winds at 10-20mph.   We could wake to rain showers and/or thunderstorms tomorrow morning as the day develops into a mix of clouds and sun with some more heat and humidity.  For now, the weekend's looking 5-Star!
High tide: 4:33PM
Low tide: 10:02AM
Ocean temp: 74°
Sunset: 8:28p.m.
UV Index: 9 (high)
Rip Currents: Low Risk

No comments: