Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Mix of Sun and Clouds

Mornin'!  It's 75° in Wildwood NJ.  It's a repeat of yesterday morning with gray skies, heavy humidity (90%) and not much in breezes (W-SW 2-3mph).  In fact, the sky looks a bit ominous at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see the rain coming down as I type.  There's a very slight chance this morning we could see rain but for the most part... it'll be exactly like yesterday morning... just gray.  Expect Ms Sun to break on through as it'll be a partly sunny (hazy) day with temps in the low 80s.  The humidity will drop into the 70s as a nice calm wind from the S-SE will wift (waft) over the island at 4-6mph.  Sounds like a nice beach day to me.  There's a 20% chance of a rain shower or passing thunderstorm forecasted.  Keep your eye on the sky!  Tonight... partly cloudy, temps in the low-mid 70s and SW breezes at 7-9mph.  There's also that 20% chance of precipitation.  Tomorrow... we may wake to rain showers as a 40% chance of rain is on the weather menu throughout much of the day and 60% tomorrow evening.
High tide: 1:22PM
Low tide: 6:40AM and 7:12PM
Ocean temp: 74°
Sunset: 8:07PM
UV Index: 8
Rip Currents: Moderate (Be careful out there as the ocean current will be powerful today. Swim near a lifeguard and never alone or at night)

No comments: