Monday, October 22, 2012

Lovely Start to the Week

Mornin'!  It's 55° in WW.  The sky is dark, clear and starlit.  (I had the good fortune to see a meteor fall from the sky Saturday night). The sunrise is 7:15a.m. this morning as we'll get to see a beauty today.  It'll be mostly sunny with temps reaching the high 60's and may tap the 70° mark.  Breezes will be out of the W at 5-10mph.  Tonight...clear, starlit, moonlit as temps head back into the 50's.  What's not to like about this perfect lovely Fall weather? 
High tide:2:36p.m.
Low tide:8:05a.m.
Ocean temp:64°
Sunset:6:11p.m.
End of Daylight Savings:11/4/12

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

I see Daylight Savings ends soon. I wonder how much interest I've made with my Savings? At three percent interest, I must have quite a few sunbeams piled up at my door.