Tuesday, September 8, 2020

The Jewel Is Sparkling Again

Mornin'!  It's 75° in sunny Wildwood NJ.  Blog's a bit late this morning but what a beautiful start to the day it is!  Humidity's 81% with a dewpoint of 69° and breezes out of the East at 8-10mph.  We've had "The Jewel" showing its lovely face recently and today will be no exception.  September has the most lovely weather days.  It'll be sunny to partly cloudy today with temps in the upper 70s and E-NE breezes at 10-15mph.  Tonight... clouds take over as scattered thunderstorms and rain showers will be developing (40% chance and mostly near or after midnight).  Tonight's temps... low 70s with E-NE breezes at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... a mostly gray day with 60% chance of scattered showers and/or thunderstorms.  High of 78°.  The next nice day might be Saturday.  Get out there and enjoy today!
High tide: 12:18PM
Low tide: 6:37PM
Ocean temp: 76°
UV Index: 7-8
Rip Currents: Moderate Risk (strong undertow)
Sunrise: 6:35AM
Sunset: 7:20PM
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 196,173
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 15,991
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 946
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 95

No comments: