Monday, May 14, 2012

Mornin'!  It's 63° in Wildwood.  It's gray, a tad breezy and raining lightly.  Winds are out of the South at 9-12mph and will pick up and shift by late this afternoon from the SE at 20-35mph.  We'll have sporadic rain showers all along the way today and tonight right into tomorrow.  Sun's supposed to check back in on Wednesday. Temps will stay in the high 60's today.  Look at it this way...all of our lovely gardens will be getting a nice watering.  Speaking of gardens...yesterday, for the first time I noticed tiny little baby grapes on a grape vine I've been nurturing for 4 years.  Years ago, when I visited a local vineyard, I pocketed a few grapes and planted their seeds.  This is the very first year I've seen fruit.  I had faith it would happen someday! My grapevine along with my rose garden which is also beginning to bloom truly warms my heart!  
High tide:4:01p.m.
Low tide:9:36a.m.
Ocean temp:57°
Sunset:8:06p.m.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

"I heard it through the grapevine"- what a great song to karaoke with the (lack of) sunrise.