Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Lovely Weekend for the Mommas

Mornin'!  It's 63° this not so early morn.  Not early for me as I've had other commitments before blogging today.  While out and about before 7a.m., I was enjoying the lovliness of the island and the mainland.  I'm sure alot of other folks are too as the island's picking up with extra guys and dolls checked in.  Wildwood's coming alive.  Traffic is a bit thicker.  Wawa's jumping.  Tom Cat's back up and running and jumping as I drove by.  I was tempted to go in and have me some breakfast but waited until I got home to enjoy a wonderful Wildwood bagel. http://www.wildwoodhotbagels.com/ It's a beauty out there and the plan is to get back out there.  Sun's out; salt and sea are in the air; a light Westerly breeze is wifting (I mean wafting) over the island.  It's going up into the mid 70's today as the sun pours down all day.  Winds will sustain at 10-15mph and shift later from the West to the SW.  Tomorrow looks pretty much the same although a bit cooler with some sporadic clouds in the mix.  Ahh....nature's loving its mommas! What a gift!
btw...all week Key West stays in my heart and mind and that's where this week's shots are from.  Who knows, maybe next week's too!
High tide:2:00p.m.
Low tide:7:43a.m.
Ocean temp:58°
Sunset:8:04p.m.

2 comments: