Tuesday, August 1, 2023

August Has Arrived!

Mornin'!  Welcome August!  It's 67° in Wildwood NJ.  Humidity's 82% with a dewpoint of 60°.  Winds are out of the NE at 5-10mph.  It's going to be a perfectly lovely summer day this 1st day of August.  Expect abundant sunshine, temps around 83° and NE winds at 5-10mph.  Tonight... clear and moonlit, temps around 65° and East winds at 5-10mph.  There's a Coastal Flood Advisory posted today from 7pm until 1am tomorrow morning (probably due to the Full Moon).  Be aware of those low-lying areas on the island and don't drive through flood waters.  And, speaking of tomorrow... sunny, high near 82°, and North winds at 5-10mph.  Thursday... mostly sunny with 20% chance of rain in the afternoon.  Temps will be in the low-80s.  
High Tide: 8:31AM
Low Tide: 2:29PM
Ocean Temp: 78°
Sunrise: 6:04AM
Sunset: 8:25PM
Moonrise: 8:41PM
UV Index: 8.3
Rip Current: Low risk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally found you again. My computer died several weeks ago and it has been pure hell! I have had withdrawal symptoms because I am addicted to your site. Relief!!!!!!!
T

Kathy said...

Hi T... So happy you're back on board! I've been having problems with my "counter" on the blog which indicates what town is linking in to my blog allowing me to see. I haven't been able to see that for many weeks. I didn't even realize you weren't out there. Always happy to know you're reading my words again! Thanks.
~K