Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

Mornin'!  It's 27° in Wildwood.  I'd say it's a tad on the chilly side.  Ms Sun's up and so are the breezes.  There's a wind chill factor out there. Time to throw another log on the fire. I have a scarf on as I blog and that's while I'm still in my nightgown and slippers. Okay, so it's sunny and the front of my home is filling with light and bright sunshine which should do the trick and begin to warm things up a bit. It's supposed to stay sunny all day as temps rise up into the low-40s. Breezes will stay checked in from the N-NW at 17-20mph. Tonight...clouds filter in as temps drop down into the low-30s and winds shift from the S-SW at 10-20mph.  Tomorrow could start out with a shower...just saying. 
High Tide:4:50p.m.
Low Tide:10:35a.m.
Ocean Temp:39°
Sunset:7:20p.m.

No comments: