Sunday, March 4, 2018

March Continues To Make Its Presence Known

Mornin'!  It's 39° in Wildwood NJ.  We're under cloudy skies with N-NW winds at 18-23mph.  I should just write "March is here".  It'll be here for 27 more days, unfortunately.  We had a couple hair-raising days with that ol' Noreaster Winter Storm Riley.  So glad that's outta here, but those leftover winds still remain, unlike my canvas awnings. More importantly, we never had any injuries, major damage or lost power (just briefly as it returned right away). We had no flooding that was forecasted.  No snow.  Just off and on rain showers with extremely angry winds. The March winds were top bill on this storm.
So, here's today's scoop...party sunny / partly cloudy with temps in the mid-40s and North winds still blowing up at 20-25mph with gusting.  Tonight...mostly clear, cold and blustery with temps in the upper 20s / low 30s and North winds 20-25mph with gusting. Tomorrow mostly sunny with breezes calmed down a bit...North winds 10-20mph. Tuesday...starting out like Monday and ending with clouds, rain, maybe snow and what else? Winds. While on "winds", they'll be hanging around throughout the rest of this week but Ms Sun will be trying to warm things up.  At least until Wednesday when we'll see only cloud cover and moisture in some form...rain and/or snow.  I won't be here for that as I'm heading up the road this afternoon and going to spend most of next week away from the Coast to stay with and lend a hand to our daughter, her brand new baby girl, and 4 yr. old son as their adjustment period continues while her hubby returns to the workforce tomorrow.  It's feeling great to be needed!   Depending on my hours and computer availability (my tablet sucks), I may try to blog but as many of you who read my blog know that I'm not a fan of reporting Wildwood's weather when not here.  I'd much rather live it and report the facts just as I'm seeing and feeling it from my back porch rather than just providing a report from various weather sources.  Anyway...www.wunderground.com is the link for checking accurate, up-to-date weather for anywhere in the USA.  Type in 08260 or Wildwood NJ and you'll have the weather you need for the Wildwood NJ area.  The last/bottom link's right on my blog page under "Personal Favs". See you on the other side!
High tide:9:35a.m.
Low tide:3:36p.m.
Ocean temp:40°
Sunset:5:57p.m.

1 comment:

Moe said...

She is a cutie! Enjoy your time up their with your grandchildren!