Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Nice" Continues

Mornin'! It's 55° this morning as Wildwood greets a new beautiful, autumn day. The black sky is full of stars and just getting ready to move aside for the sunrise that's less than an hour away. It's going to be another really nice day at the shore, albeit breezy a bit later, (NW winds 15-20mph w/gusts of 25-30mph). It'll be mostly sunny, dry and mild with temps in the mid-upper 60's. High tide:6:49p.m.; Low tide:12:46p.m.; Ocean temp: 66°; Sunset:6:08p.m. Just 11 more days until daylight savings time is a thing of the past and we turn those clocks back. While I'm at it...58 days until Winter. That's a hard one to type. I always think that the Winter solstice is simply the beginning of days growing longer; it doesn't seem to sting as much.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Goldenrods (?) on what I know is a fence but oddly appears like a crucifix. I would also like to report that I found no picture of the Virgin Mary in my cornflakes this morning. Stay posted.