Monday, February 15, 2016

Presidents Day!


Mornin'! Happy Presidents Day! Yet another holiday and day off from work and I'm smiling at the monitor. It's 24° in snowy Wildwood. It's quiet and still with a nice gentle snowfall covering the island as I type. It's cozy in my little beach cottage with fireplace on and a steaming cup of joe by my side (got my warm boots on as the cozy little cottage has wickedly freezing floors). I have some "stay at home" projects and today will be a perfect weather day to tackle them.  Life is very good at the moment. It'll be snowing most of this morning but will eventually give way to rain by this afternoon.  Unfortunately, we could see a wintry mix when all that comes together.  It's cold now but we may see 40° before the day is over.  Winds will be out of the SE at 15-20mph. Tonight...we're gearing up for some Spring temps believe it or not as we may see 45° with winds out of the S-SE at 20-25mph as rain tapers off for a bit. Tomorrow...more rain due and mid 50s and 32 days until Spring!!!
High tide:1:37p.m.
Low tide:7:23a.m. and 7:34p.m.
Ocean temp:40°
Sunset:5:37p.m.
















No comments: