Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mornin'!  Happy Thanksgiving!  Many blessings to reflect on as we are thankful for the gifts life has to offer.  Some of us may be feeling how fragile life at this time and perhaps suffering a loss as their heart is breaking. Somehow blessings abound and we find ourselves being focused and thankful for the gifts we do have especially today as we once again celebrate this holiday. I'm grateful for many things.  One is that this week I received the results of a recent mammogram which reported..."no cancer". Two is that my oldest daughter received that same news after her results came back!  After experiencing breast cancer a few years back I'm always apprehensive while waiting for the news of results.  Especially after having a brand new state of the art 3-D mammo which detects the smallest and most initial (over a year) findings. Kind of scary but I'm clean!  No cancer detected! Thank you! Oh...I'm also thankful for my life partner and best friend...my hubby.  Met him when I was a young teenager as my life took a wonderful turn after feeling his spirit. I'm still in love with him (a miracle which I'm so thankful for) after 50 years.  I'm grateful for my children and grandson especially after losing a son at 3 months old many years ago as well as almost losing my daughter when she was 5 years old. I'm grateful for my son who was born a year and a ½ after our baby passed.  I'm grateful for my little dog.  I'm grateful for life at the seashore.  I'm grateful that my hands work and are able to type this not to mention put a pretty delicious Thanksgiving meal on the table. That wraps it up.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers and followers!
It's 50° in Wildwood.  No breezes. Some cloud cover.  Some peeks of sunshine.  It's a very lovely morning.  Things may change though as there's a 30% chance of a rain shower this morning.  As well as this afternoon.  Temps will be in the mid-upper 50s with a mostly cloudy day.  Winds will be out of the S-SW at 10-15mph.  Tonight....gradually clearing with temps in the upper 40s and winds out of the NW at 6-8mph.  We may see more showers tomorrow afternoon but the weekend's looking sunny yet on the cold-side.
High tide:4:16p.m.
Low tide:10:01a.m.
Ocean temp:56°
Sunset:4:41p.m.

No comments: