Monday, October 7, 2019

Ahhhh... That Sea Breeze!

Mornin'!  I'm back!  I had loads of fun (and hard work) watching my babies (grandson and grandaughter) for a few days for my daughter and son-in-law while they vacationed.  It's good to be home. It's now time to get ready for my vacation in a couple of weeks.  It's 69° in Wildwood NJ.  It's sunny along the ocean as Ms Sun's up and shining brightly.  Breezes are light out of the South at 7-10mph.  Expect lots of clouds today though.  For now, Ms Sun is shining but eventually, the clouds will take over.  It'll be a mostly cloudy, breezy day.  Temps will get up to the mid-70s with Southerly breezes at 15-18mph.  There's a 30% chance of rain beginning late this afternoon.  Tonight... cloudy with temps in the upper 60s / low 70s.  There's a 60% chance of rain and winds out of the South at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... another gray day with 40% chance of rain and heavy winds.  This entire week looks pretty much crapola.  Expect lots of clouds, periods of rain and plenty of breezes this upcoming week.  According to some of my weather sites, the next day we'll see a sunny day will be Monday.  Remains to be seen.  Enjoy this lovely morning though.  I just opened some windows and that lovely briny fragrance of the sea is wifting (wafting) right in!  I'm taking it all in and enjoying every minute!  It's great to be back by the sea!
High tide:4:08PM
Low tide: 9:44AM
Ocean temp: 68°
Sunset: 6:35PM

No comments: