Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's The Same Ol' Song

Mornin'! It's starting out like yesterday...61°, clear, dry, sun's just about to make its grand entrance and still with happy chirping birds in the distance. It'll be very much like yesterday in that it'll be mostly dry with peeks of sun and temps hovering in the mid-60° range. That will also include a 60% chance of showers or thunderstorms. (we had a good one late yesterday morning too big time). We'll have another round of tidal flooding as well...more so tonight at high tide (around 9-10pm). No breeze worth mentioning now, but will come from the South later at 10-15mph. High tide: 9:39a.m. and 9:57p.m.; Low tide: 3:37p.m.; Ocean temp: 61°. Saw that Northeast Philly (my old stomping ground) had a tornado hit and did do some damage yesterday...amazing! Hope everyone's alright. Did you know, the Shore has only had three 80° days this Spring? I'm not complaining and I truly love Spring, but I'm beginning to feel an intense need for a beach day and a fudgy-wudgy. I'm just saying. 32 days until Summer! It's coming!

3 comments:

Henry H. Turtle said...

I'm just saying I'd like the keep the weather as-is.

Jim Anders said...

"Fudgy-Wudgy, Fudgy-Wudgy, Give Your Tongue a
Sleieieieieigh Ride"- The incantation of my beachbound Ice Cream Man (circa 19790). He was the real "Emperor of Ice Cream" {Wallace Stevens).
What's my racket? Brackets, Brackets, Brackets.

Jim Anders said...

1979, not 19,790. Not {, but (. I'm not prefect.