Monday, April 23, 2012

Wet Wildwood

Mornin'!  It's 49° this early morn.  Temps will be in the low-mid 50's today.  It's wet outside.  At the moment no rain falling from the sky, but everything is soaking, wringing, wet.  We had a nice dousing of rain this weekend and overnight last night. That pollen should be taken care of.  The gardens and seedlings and roses have had their dousing too.  I consider this perfect rose (my roses are full of buds) and parsley weather...they love a good couple days of rain and cooler temps. There's a 20% chance of showers all day today and 30% tonight.  Sun returning tomorrow will make my shrubs and me even happier.  The pesky winds will continue to wift (I mean waft) over the island all day coming out of the W-SW at 15-20mph with gusting all day long into the evening. 
High tide:10:28a.m.
Low tide:4:24p.m.
Ocean temp: 54°
Sunset:7:46p.m.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

"Parsley weather": Love that. I was teflonned to Truman Capote's "Fruitcake weather".