Thursday, May 21, 2020

Partly Sunny / Partly Cloudy / Partly Breezy

Mornin'!  It's 52° in Wildwood NJ.  Ms Sun's been up for over an hour now but is behind a partly cloudy, hazy sky. Breezes have calmed down significantly as they're currently out of the E-NE at 10-15mph.  It looks like we're going to have a mix of clouds and sun today as temps stay in the upper 50s.  Winds will become brisk at 15-25mph out of the E-NE.  Tonight... partly cloudy with a 20% chance of precipitation.  Temps will be in the mid-50s with Easterly breezes at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... mostly cloudy with periods of light rain (80% chance).  The weekend... Saturday begins with periods of rain and may have off and on showers throughout the afternoon, Sunday... cloudy and windy, Monday... starting out cloudy with sunshine coming later in the day with breezes light.  New Moon is tomorrow... remember the Tides will be much higher than normal.
High Tide: 7:38AM and 7:50PM
Low Tide: 1:38PM
Ocean Temp: 55°
Sunrise: 5:42AM
Sunset: 8:11PM
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 150,399
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ:10,747
Corona Virus Cases in Cape May County:531
Corona Virus Deaths in Cape May County:42


Jim Anders said...

Beautiful photo. For countless days, I'm up and about before you post our day's weather.
Today, you beat me to the punch.
Have a Great Weekend (start it today!).
Thanks for always brightening my day, no matter the weather.

Kathy said...

Jimbo, thank you very much for your kind words. Your words brighten my day. And, rarely do I beat you to the punch! Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Stay safe!