Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey Miss Sun!


Mornin'! "It won't be long before the morning has you back in my arms!" "It's gonna be a bright, bright, sun-shiny day" when Miss Sun appears in this still, dark, quiet, clear morning. Feeling a bit lyrical this morning. It's currently 45 degrees and finally quietness prevails over the island as the roaring winds have skipped town for a bit. Temps will rise into the mid-upper 60's and a breeze (out of the NW) will return a bit later at 15-20mph. High tide: 4:28p.m.; Low tide: 10:14a.m.; Ocean temp: 63 degrees. Real good chance I could be "Lazin' on this sunny afternoon" as "Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy." "Here comes the sun" and "As long as I gaze on a Wildwood sunset, I am in paradise" because "Sunshine on the water looks so lovely" and "Sunshine almost always make me high". Oh...I can see clearly now...the eyes rolling that is. Ha!

4 comments:

Henry H. Turtle said...

gaggggging on sunshine here

Henry H. Turtle said...

ooops, gotta little puke caught in my throat... :O

Jim Anders said...

Gagggggging on Gaga- the Lady 2B, this All Hallow's Eve.

Debbie said...

aw C'MON, you can never have enough sunshine!!