Friday, September 7, 2018


Mornin!  It's 76° in sunny Wildwood NJ.  It's humid...Humidity's 89% with a Dewpoint of 75°. Enjoy the sunshine as it looks like it'll be obscured for most of the day beginning a little later this morning.  Most reports coming in are saying it'll be mostly cloudy today once this morning sunshine clears out.  There's a 20-50% chance of scattered showers with isolated thunderstorms throughout the mostly gray day and evening.  Temps will be in the upper 70s possibly tapping the 80s as breezes commence out of the E-NE at 8-10mph.  Tonight...cloudy with a 20-30% chance of rain showers, temps in the mid-70s with breezes out of the NE at 7-9mph.  Tomorrow...more of the same with 50-70% chance of rain.  Sunday...even more of the same (20-30% chance of showers) but add to that 22-28mph winds coming out of the E-NE.  Mostly gray and partially wet weekend (they usually are) for the Bikers.
High tide:6:26a.m. and 6:46p.m.
Low tide:12:15p.m.
Ocean temp:77°
UV Index: 6-7
Rip Currents: Moderate (use caution when dipping)

No comments: