Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On the cool side this Cinco De Mayo...Una Mas Cervasa Por Favor Senorita!

A tad cooler this mid-week hump day. It's currently 60 degrees and sunny with lots of laughing seagulls this morning in WW. Not much of a breeze to the start of the day. A seabreeze will begin a bit later and give the island a much cooler feel than the mainland. That cool breeze will give us temps of around 70 a little later today. Sounds just perfect to me! The pollen is intense though. With no rain in WW as of late, everything seems to be covered in a light, pale, yellowish dust. Allergy sufferers..."high" pollen levels so take heed and "bee" careful.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

On Monday I was walking down Tilton Road and six blocks away I saw a huge cloud crossing the road ahead. At first I thought it was smoke from a fire. Then, fog.
I discovered it was a literal cloud of pollen. Was I on the Savannah?
Nice bee photo. You must have a teeny-tiny camera.