Friday, May 21, 2010

The Sand Jammers are setting up camp!

Top of the mornin' to ya! It's beginning to look like a repeat of yesterday...perfect Spring day in WW. It's currently 53 degrees and the island may see temps into the 70's today. It'll feel nice and warm. Seabreezes will enter into the picture this afternoon. Ditto for tomorrow. Tomorrow night could possibly have showers enter the equation but that's only a possibility. I'll keep a watchful eye. I know for a fact the camped out Sand Jammers will be keeping a close eye as well. Water temperature is 60 degrees. Get outside and enjoy this glorious day at the Shore!

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Sand Jammers? Is that an organized "tent event"?

Jim Anders said...

I believe that that is Spidey at the "wailing wall" in Jerusalem. Liz wore a similar hat to the Jewish men in "The V.I.P.s". Hers was mink, I think.