Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day 2010 - Picture Perfect!

Amazing Memorial Day Weekend as the weather is picture perfect. It's currently 70 degrees in WW. To wake up to 70 degrees still blows my mind as I reflect on last February. Mentally during the week of the Blizzard of February 2010, I would continually reflect on the fact that Memorial Day will be here before you know it. Somehow, it would keep me warmer as the house had no heat or electric for 6 days and survival mode had kicked in. Oh yeah...the weather; it's picture perfect! It couldn't get any more perfect. No clouds; just sunshine this morning. The 5pmh SW breeze is warming everything as the temperature will rise to the mid-80's today in WW. That breeze is supposed to turn to SE by then and that seabreeze will cool things down. The ocean temperature is 66 degrees and doable. The beaches are packed like never before. The ocean has dippers like never before. In my lifetime, I've never seen WW and the beach so intensely crowded. A perfect Memorial Day in Wildwood.

No comments: