Friday, December 14, 2012

TGIF!

The Lobby at Congress Hall, Cape May NJ
Mornin'!  It's 31° in WW.  The sky is clear and starlit.  Let's talk about the sky.  The Geminid Meteor Shower which I failed to mention in yesterday's blog was last night and early this morning.  I didn't realize it was going to happen until I saw last night's evening news.  Never in my life have I seen more than one shooting star.  Last night...5!!!  Five meteors within an hour right in front of my eyes from my back yard.  I was so amazed and so enjoyed that.  Of course I had a wish with each one.  This morning though I waited in the very crispy morning for only a few minutes and saw none.  Ok...the weather forecast for today is a nice one at the Shore.  Mild temps as we'll be in the low 50's with lots of sunshine and blue skies.  Breezes will be light out of the W-SW at 10-15mph.  The weekend's looking like another 50-50 as Saturday's the better of the two days with Sunday bringing back the moisture and that moisture will be once again sticking around all next week.  Oh...this time next week...Winter Solstice!
High tide:8:11a.m.
Low tide:2:27p.m.
Ocean temp:54°
Sunset:4:36p.m.

No comments: