Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bon Voyage!

A typical Key West street
Mornin'!  It's 52° in Wildwood.  The sky is clear.  The bright moon is shining.  The winds are howling.  And the sun's-a-rising!  It's still dark and starlit, but the sky is beginning to lighten along the horizon's direction as daybreak's less than an hour away.  Brilliant, blue sky will be the main attraction today as the Fall temps stick around...mid-60s today.  The ferocious winds will be slow down by late morning.  But, for now they're out of the NW at 20-25+mph.  Ok...so here I go again...today's the start of my 10-day vacation as hubby & I jet off to Key West for our first Fantasy Fest experience.  We're definitely Key West savvy, but the Fantasy Fest will drop our jaws more than once this upcoming week I'm sure.   I'm packed (including some Halloween embellishments included) and ready.  So, my blog's going to be on vacation as well.  No laptop or notebook going along with us as I put everyday life on the back burner for a spell.  I will be journaling...both daily handwritten entries as well as (very interesting) photos but South Jersey will be the last thing on my mind next week.  I've included one of my main forecasts that I check daily when researching weather forecasts for my blog in the event you want to catch up on the upcoming week's weather.
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Wildwood+NJ+08260:4:US
Just an fyi...Key West's upcoming week's weather...Sunny, hot, humid (mid-upper 80s) with 10-20% chance of tropical rain showers 3 out of 6 days. And, here's the link to the KW webcams...you just may see me on one of them! http://www.floridakeyswebcams.tv/
High tide:9:21a.m.
Low tide:3:32p.m.
Ocean temp:66°
Sunset:6:14p.m.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Many years ago a temperature inversion had it warmer in NJ than FLA for a friend on vaykay. Ya gotta laugh. Could fix that. I hope you have better luck!

Jim Anders said...

I mean, couldn't fix that. Oops.