Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Clouds are checking in today

Mornin'!  It's 61° in WW.  The sky is clear and brilliantly star lit as I looked straight above my head, however as I looked toward the ocean the sky was filmy and covered with clouds (not a star visible in that direction).  No breezes at the moment allowing the fragrance as well as the sound of the surf to fill my senses (my personal favorite). There will be a mix of clouds and sun today although by the sounds of 3 forecasts I've checked, all say we'll see more clouds than sun and in fact we may see no sun at all.  The Jersey coast is apparently between 2 systems as one from the West (approaching cold front) is headed our way as the other is hovering just off the coast.  We could see an isolated shower or two (10% chance).  Temps will be in the high 60's.  Breezes will be from the E-NE initially and shift from the E-SE by this afternoon all at 8-10mph.

High tide:6:24a.m.
Low tide:12:24p.m.
Ocean temp:65°
Sunset:6:19p.m.
Sunrise:7:10a.m.
Moonrise:4:56p.m.

No comments: