Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy Kwanzaa!

Mornin'!  It's 39° in Wildwood NJ.  Happy Kwanzaa!  Today is the African American week long celebration of life, heritage, unity and culture.  Skipped the blog yesterday being up the road with my family as I hoped all my blog followers had a nice Christmas.  I know I did with much to be grateful for.  Arrived home late from our Christmas Day celebration. I'm settled in and happy to have another day off from work.  It'll be a cloudy day one, but Ms Sun just might peek through those clouds (it's a big "if" though).  Right now I can see some stars peeking through but the best part being the sounds of the surf pounding the beach from 6+ blocks away.  Love to hear that first thing in the morning.  It's caused by the insulating clouds as it almost sounds like a highway full of rush hour traffic.  But, trust me...this island's pretty desolate right now..  The forecasts I've checked all say that we should be expecting a cloudy day with rain heading in our direction as we could get a spritz or two.  By late tonight...30% chance of rain.  Temps will get up into the low 50s today with breezes out of the E-SE at 11-14mph.  Tonight...temps stay up there...upper 40s / low 50s with breezes out of the SE at 15-20mph.  Looks like we may wake to rain showers tomorrow too by the way.  Ms Sun definitely returns on Wednesday.
High tide:5:49a.m. and 6:09p.m.
Low tide:11:48a.m.
Ocean temp:44°
Sunset:4:45p.m.

No comments: