Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More heat and humidity...

Mornin'! AC's going back on. It's humid, muggy and uncomfortable in WW with backbay aromas wafting in the house windows. What more could you ask for? Rain? That's coming too. It's currently 75 in WW and going near 90 again. But, it's the humidity that knocks you on your butt. There will be peeks of sun again today with some major cloud cover along with it. Although the forecasters said the same thing yesterday and the sun came out and stayed all day. There's a 30% chance of scattered showers throughout the day. (I'm just documenting that as I personally don't think we'll get them). Tomorrow though...horse of a different color...rains are-a-coming. No breeze as I type (unlike yesterday..whew...how 'bout those breezes?) but there's a 15mph breeze from SSW coming later. I'm guessing a possible beach day...high tide 8:04a.m.; low tide: 2:39p.m.; and ocean temp: 77 degrees. Go for it you diehards! I know I'd be there.

3 comments:

Jim Anders said...

"Wild Horses Couldn't Stop Me": Question: What have wild horses ever stopped?

Kathy said...

I'm thinking more like "drag me away".

Henry H. Turtle said...

wild horses couldn't stop the mail from being delivered during pony express days....?

I appreciate those brave souls on the beach that day, with sky hanging low over them.