Sunday, March 11, 2012

We've Sprung Ahead!

Mornin'! We're an hour later and thankfully I did not lose an hour as I slept in I'm happy to report. To hell with all that "lose an hour"...not happening this year. So, now the fun begins as evenings will have a whole new meaning...as bike rides, walks, gardening, sunsets just to name a few can be enjoyed all before Wheel of Fortune. It's 43° and very bright and sunny this morning. Almost as bright as my mood this 1st day of daylight savings time. No breezes yet but they're coming from the S-SW later at 10-15mph. Temps will get into the low-mid 50's on the island today. Looking like a nice one. Looking like a nice week but could be a bit cloudy and sprinkly on tuesday...keeping an eye on that. The focus is on today...just a lovely, longer day in Wildwood!
High tide:10:22a.m.
Low tide:4:34p.m.
Ocean temp:47°
Sunset:7:04p.m.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

It will not rain on Tuesday... I have spoken!