Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rains-A-Coming!


Mornin'!  It's 49° in the Woods this morning.  No rain yet. Breezes are wifting (I mean wafting) in off the ocean (S-SE) at a decent clip along with the thick cloud cover making a nice insulator for an incredible ocean roar out there.  I can actually hear the ocean's roar loud and clear from 6 blocks away inside my tightly closed house.  This thick cloud cover is bringing with it rain later this morning and at times heavy and steady throughout the day.  Winds will become gusty at 20-25mph+ from the S-SE.  Sun will return tomorrow for a few days.  Temps will be in the low-mid 50's and although mild I'm sure the feel today will be wet, windy and raw.  Prepare accordingly.
High tide:9:07a.m.
Low tide:3:05p.m.
Ocean temp:42°
Sunset:7:05p.m.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Great, great, great, great photo with the red neon standing before the pin of green light at the end of the picture's perspective tunnel. I really, really, really, really like it. And, if I might add... really!

Kathy said...

Thanks Jimbo. Here I'm thinking what a blurry bad shot and you're calling it "great". Appreciate it Sir. TY.