Friday, March 22, 2013

Sunny and Cold

Mornin'!  It's 33° this crisp March morn.  The horizon's bright as it's welcoming Ms. Sun for the day.  It'll be sunny with temps maintaining their wintry status...not much higher than 41-42° today.  Winds will be blustery from the W-NW at 20-25mph.  Seems like tomorrow will be much like today unlike Sunday when the white stuff is due back.  Yesterday was a blast with thick snow squalls the entire day.  Had the new pup barking out of the doors and windows at the large flakes.  Not much hit the ground thankfully as that's where living on an island really does make the difference.  Foot's still healing as I got my first sneak preview.  Other than it doesn't look anything like my foot I have no comment.  Stitches are in for one more week and I'm to use less and less of the crutches now.  Guess I'll make it.
High tide:5:22p.m.
Low tide:11:03a.m.
Ocean temp:43°
Sunset:7:15p.m.

1 comment:

dodi said...

it's nippish out there... and yes, you will make it and there will be many photos of you on the dance floor this summer, I am certain!