Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mornin'!  Happy Thanksgiving!  As usual, I'm thankful for my life and the gifts bestowed me...my very first grandbaby, wonderful husband, awesome family and friends and recent good health reports are my thankful prayer today and everyday.  It's 32° in Wildwood.  Ms. Sun's up and shining brightly.  The winds are freight-train howling all around us at 25+mph from the NW.  It'll be clear and sunny all day with winds staying checked in from the NW but later this afternoon will be toned down a bit at 15-17mph.  Temps will barely hit the mid-30s as it'll feel icy with a chill factor.  All the water along the street curbs is frozen this morning.  A true sign of winter.  The Harbor is still running freely with no signs of ice there yet.  A lot of turkeys are no longer running freely.  Bon Apetit!
High tide:3:37p.m.
Low tide:9:36a.m.
Ocean temp:49°
Sunset:4:38p.m.

No comments: