Saturday, November 30, 2013

Partly Sunny Saturday

Mornin'!  It's 29° this morning in the Woods.  The sky is clear and brightening as I type.  When I first woke and went on the back porch to check out the weather conditions, the moon and stars were shining brightly overhead with barely a breeze.  Although at the moment looking east, the horizon's looking full of thick clouds as the morning sky around them has begun to turn shades of golds, yellows and ambers.  No doubt that Ms Sun's will be shining on the island soon.  Not sure for how long as all forecasts I've checked say partly sunny to mostly cloudy day today with temps in the low-mid 40s.  Winds are currently light coming out of the NE and will shift from the East and again from the SE by tonight all at 9-12mph.  Guess it's a decent day to take Christmas decoration inventory.  I did a little of that myself yesterday.
High tide:5:31p.m.
Low tide:11:20a.m.
Ocean temp:48°
Sunset:4:37p.m.

No comments: