Saturday, November 11, 2017

Happy Veterans Day!

My husband's Platoon - Circa 1969 (2nd row/2nd from Right)
Mornin'!  It's 25° in Wildwood NJ.  Happy Veterans Day! This day of dedication is for all the Vets who have served and are serving in our military providing American's freedom.  Who knows what I'd be doing at this moment without my freedom.  This is my Veterans Day blog as my words are dedicated to you. It's clear and cold as the North winds are blowing at 12-18mph creating a 14° chill factor.  It's freezing and very unpleasant out there.  We're talking..."Why am I not in Florida" cold.  I love how the next season's weather creeps in giving you subtle glimpses and samplings of what's to come and then relaxes its grip providing what should be the weather norm.  Winter never is subtle though.  Never.  I'm losing my grip here as Winter's knocking at the front door.  Back to the current seashore weather...It's a crisp, clear morning with the fragrance of the Marshes in the biting air.  Ms Sun's heading over the horizon within a ½ hour.  It'll be a "pot of chili" Saturday with clear, sunny skies, cold temps (high of 39°) and winds out of the North at 12-15mph.  Tonight...clouds begin to roll on in with temps in the upper 20s / lower 30s with breezes out of the E-NE at 2-4mph.  Tomorrow...cloudy with peeks of sun and temps in the low-mid 40s with hardly a breeze.
High tide:1:56p.m.
Low tide:7:31a.m. and 8:22p.m.
Ocean temp:60°
Sunset:4:51p.m.

No comments: