Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Another "Good-looking" Day!

Mornin'!  It's 69° in Wildwood NJ.  It's perfection outside.  The sky is blue.  Ms Sun's shining brightly.  Breezes are light out of the SW at 3-5mph.  It'll be another good-looking day with abundant sunshine, high of 76° and S-SW winds at 10-15mph.  Tonight... a few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear with temps in the upper 60s and S-SW breezes at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... partly cloudy with gusty winds. Thursday looks rainy.  Better to get your beach day in today.  Speaking of "beach", I got my official first beach day in yesterday and it was wonderful.  I even dipped my feet in the 64° ocean and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.  I still won't dip my entire body in yet!
High tide: 11:22AM
Low tide: 5:16PM
Sunrise: 5:34AM
Sunset: 8:24PM
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 164,497
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 12,214
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 647
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 51

No comments: