Friday, October 8, 2021

Happy Friday!

Mornin'!  It's 61° in Wildwood NJ.  Humidity's 92% with a dew point of 59°.  Breezes are barely there out of the N-NE at 1-3mph.  We got those wispy, milky clouds all around us with Ms Sun up and doing all she can to shine through.  Expect a lovely day with plenty of sunshine, a few of those milky clouds thrown in and a high of 72°.  Winds will be out of the East at 5-10mph.  Tonight... partly cloudy with thickening clouds overnight.  Temps will drop to the mid-60s with those East winds at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... mostly cloudy, high of 70°, and E-NE winds at 15-20mph (it'll be blustery) with rain due in by early evening (40% chance) and temps in the upper 60s.  Sunday... crapola!  Looks rainy (60% chance) and blustery (E-NE 20-25mph) with temps in the low-70s.  Monday... looking wet in the morning with peeks of sunshine by late morning/early afternoon, temps in the low-70s and less bluster.  

High tide: 10:10AM
Low tide: 4:29PM
Ocean temp: 70°
Sunrise: 7:02AM
Sunset: 6:30PM 

No comments: