Monday, April 19, 2010

Back to The Wildwoods!

Last week flew by as I enjoyed Key West for the very first time. Lots and lots to enjoy and even more to enjoy when I return there. I certainly got my kick start to summer as the daily temps were on average 78. Now, back to reality as it's 46 degrees in WW as I'm typing this. It will be a perfect spring day at the Shore with blue skies and sunshine and the temperature rising to 60 and a breeze out of the northwest of 15mph. Sweater weather for sure.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

As always, with any type of test, ink blot, or otherwise, I seem to land on the fringe. On the very end of today's post, you mentioned "sweater weather" and my mind shot to Geraldine Page (I think) declaring in "Christmas Memories" (I think) to a young Truman Capote character, "It's fruitcake weather" (or something like that).
Not at all clear on all this, but glad you're back and the weather is clear.

Henry H. Turtle said...

Dear God, who is this "fruitcake" person??! Ha! Before long, the sweaters will be packed away.