Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday


I always think of Good Friday as a dreary, dark and rainy day. Not this one though. It'll be clear, bright and sunny all day. WW's temperature is currently 48 degrees and will rise to the upper 50's and may even hit 60 this Good Friday. The air coming off the ocean continues to keep the island on the cool side while the mainland heats up a bit. The winds will be limited as an offshore breeze will be evident all day long at about 10mph. Good day for a walk on the Wall or a bike ride on the Boards! 79 days until Summer!

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

I don't know about "the Wall". What is that?

Jim Anders said...

Until I read your comment on my blog, after first visiting yours, I thought I must have first seen your blog for today amidst it's creation, somehow. I particularly like the perspective of your left-hand photo. Nice.
As time passes, I'm fine-tuning my appreciation.
Have you yet surfed "next blog", at the very very top?