Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer!

Mornin'! It just became Summer as the sun rose today! It's hard to believe I'm writing that. Time surely flies when you're having fun. Although it wasn't fun in February when my thoughts were only focused on Summer and how it would be here before I knew it. Longest day of the year it is. I hate to type this but beginning tomorrow, the days grow a bit shorter. It's currently 74 degrees in WW and the sun is up over the horizon greeting this very 1st day of summer. The temperature will rise to the mid to upper 80's with a NE breeze of 4 mph...I wouldn't even give that one a "breeze", but it is what it is. Ocean temp is 75 making for a perfect beach day! Happy Summer!

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

I'm not a squirrel. No nuts saved yet today. Will surely regret in 6 months.

Henry H. Turtle said...

Yeah, I know a 'nut'!