Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lovely Weekend

Mornin'! I'm back on the island after visiting the ol' neighborhood for a lovely and fun Thanksgiving with many, many blessings in which I'm still thankful. I not only got to have a delicious dinner with my immediate family, I got to share Black Friday visiting with even more family (100% better than shopping) and then ended the day by meeting up with old friends for a bit of cheer. All this while the most lovely autumn weather prevailed! Just great weather as of late which will continue into a lovely weekend. It's 45° in WW this morning. The sun just rose over this sleepy, quiet island. It's going to be another lovely day as the weekend begins. Temperature will rise into the 60's while the sun will stick around most of the day. We will see clouds roll in and hang around off and on but there's no rain predicted until the weekend's over. On all the weather sites I've check, it looks like mostly sunny throughout the weekend as Monday brings with it the drearies and some rain next week for a couple days. Winds (there's none now) will be out of SW at 6mph. High tide: 8:29a.m.; Low tide:2:52p.m.; Ocean temp: 56°; Sunset:4:39p.m. I'd say it's not only a lovely weekend, but a perfect one for getting out those Christmas Decks! Ah...just go for it.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Nice outdoor lights. Got stock in the electric company I'll bet. My Mother would love this. We used to drive around looking at Christmas lights after we finished driving around looking at the fall foliage. We didn't drive around looking for Easter eggs. We did that on foot.

Kathy said...

This isn't my home Jim. But, I'm sure the folks who live here do have stock in the electric company. And, my mother would have loved it too.