Monday, November 21, 2011

Rainy Start

Mornin'! It's 56° in WW as we begin the day and Thanksgiving week. Daybreak is due in less than an hour. My bets are on no sunrise as in the morning darkness, I can hear the pitter patter of rain on the windows. It's that perfect day to roll over and think of a good reason to call out sick. It'll be off and on rain (70% chance) and clouds throughout the day with temps hovering around the mid-50's. Then tonight, the rain will taper off as the fog rolls in and more rain again tomorrow. Breezes will be out of the North at 7-16mph. High tide:4:19p.m.; Low tide:10:21a.m.; Ocean temp: 56°; Sunset: 4:42p.m. Guess I'll get ready for my work day!

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down." Karen Carpenter. Gotta love her. She should have eaten Mama Cass's ham sandwich.