Monday, March 29, 2010

Floody Monday

All kinds of flooding taking place in WW today...Tidal, poor drainage, full moon, street flooding, clogged outflow pipes, more beach erosion...you name it and we'll probably see some sort of flooding havoc today throughout sections of the island. There's a Coastal flood advisory out all day today. Temperatures will remain in the mid-50's all day with winds of up to 20mph gusts. Sounds like a "boot & hood-up" kinda day. I have another word to describe this kind of day but it wouldn't be proper to write it. I'll just leave it as "Floody Monday".

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Before I read your post, as I was walking back home from the jitney stop, I was thinking of the Karen Carpenter song which includes the lyrics, "rainy days and Mondays".
Then, when I read your post, I was brought back to the sometimes negative reality of the weather, besides a minor mood changer.
The weather really can be a conduit for any human emotion. Keep me "Posted"- jim