Monday, March 1, 2010

1st day of the most challenging of all the Months!

Happy Monday! Happy March! Here we go..I'm going to try to be as optimistic as I can as we head into March; the month I dread the most. After February's challenging month, it would be really great if March was a mild and an easier month than it's known to be. We can only hope. Anyone reading this who doesn't know what I'm talking about, it's a fact that the coast does not have springtime in March. The cold ocean temperature and fierce March winds keep Wildwood extremely winter-like until April. No hyacinths, no tulips, no tree buds, no azaleas, no dogwoods, no green lawns, no nothing...just cold winds that scream at you while you scream back at the top of your lungs, "STOP"! The WW's however will get up to 46 degrees today with sun all day. The March winds will be present at 30mph. Not too bad. Sun's warm! Could be very good sign although I'm not counting on it. I can certainly handle today though for sure. Optimism is key! 20 days until Spring!

No comments: