Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Week

North Wildwood's beach
My cozy living room

Mornin'!  It's 33 frosty degrees in Wildwood.  Just like the weekend everything outside is covered in white frost.  Perfect for the season (much better than snow in my opinion).  I'm on vacation until after Christmas so the blogs will be later this week due to some much anticipated "sleeping in".  It's cold and gray outside as major cloud cover has taken over the island.  I've been missing Ms Sun alot as of late.  Rain's coming later this afternoon.  Breezes are nothing at the moment but will wift (I mean waft) in later from the ocean (E-NE) at 18-21mph.  Temps are heading into the mid 40s.  Tonight...temps look like they're staying around the low-mid 40s while a steady rain (70% chance) may produce a ¼ inch of rain.  This rain thing could hang out until Christmas Day too.  Take care during holiday travels!
High tide:7:40a.m.
Low tide:1:58p.m
Ocean temp:48°
Sunset:4:43p.m.

No comments: