Monday, December 15, 2014

Clouds to Start but a Sunny Monday up ahead

Christmas In July - North Wildwood NJ
Mornin'!  It's 41° under cloudy skies in Wildwood.  Ms Sun's supposed to be shining right now but with the thick cloud cover...who knows when we'll see her.  Every forecast I've checked says... sunny today with light, variable breezes (NW 5-9mph) and temps going up to the upper 40s.  Remains to be seen.  Tonight...cloudy with temps back down into the upper 30s.  Tomorrow...showers likely by afternoon.  Clouds or sun today...doesn't matter as I'm heading up the coast today (Atlantic City's Outlets) to start my Christmas Shopping on my annual day off!
High tide:2:06p.m.
Low tide:7:59a.m.
Ocean temp:50°
Sunset:4:40p.m.
Winter (along with the The New Moon):next weekend






2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

8:14 am. I'm at outlets now.
like your Santanachronism photo.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Sunset is getting later!