Tuesday, June 29, 2021

More... Hazy, Hot and Humid Wildwood Weather

Mornin'!  It's 73° in Wildwood NJ.  It's a sunny start with humidity at 96% and a dew point of 74°.  That's also a very warm start to the day.  That heavy humidity is supposed to drop by early this afternoon and that's a very good thing!  Expect a day much like yesterday with plenty of that ol' hazy sunshine, temps in the upper 80s (possibly tapping the 90s) and breezes out of the S-SW at 10-15mph.  I hit the beach yesterday (and will do so again today) and that heavy heat disappeared the moment my feet hit that sand.  The cool ocean and breezes off the water immediately provided a blast of lovely refreshment.  It stopped me dead in my tracks as I said, "Ahhhhh"! 
Tonight... clear, temps where they are now (73°) and S-SW breezes at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... another sunny one and even warmer... low-90s with S-SW breezes at 10-15mph.  Thursday... starting out sunny and warm becoming unsettled with 40-50% chance of scattered storms in the afternoon.  The Northwest is still breaking weather records.  I mention this as my sister lives in Vancouver WA and yesterday it reached 114°!  She's hunkered in and holding up I'm happy to report. 
High Tide: 12:26PM
Low Tide: 6:22PM
Ocean Temp: 70°
Sunrise: 5:37AM
Sunset: 8:29PM
UV Index: 10 (very high)
Rip Current: Moderate risk
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 1,022,977
Corona Virus Deaths in N: 26,438
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 9,290
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 208

No comments: