Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Mornin'! Happy Father's Day! You know who you are and here's wishing you all enjoy your day. I've always felt that Father's Day was the true kick off to summer. I know that I have a strong sense of my Dad's spirit ever since I've moved by the sea. He so enjoyed the peace and serenity the seashore fed to his spirit and I completely get it. I feel ya Dad and this one's for you...it's 70° in WW this warm, humid, still, hazy/overcast, fragrant morning. Humidity's at 87% as we're still a bit on the sticky side. No breeze to speak of although there's currently a very slight one out of the NNE @ 6mph. Temps will get into the mid-80's with a Northeasterly breeze at 11-15mph later. It'll be partly sunny today with a 30% chance of an isolated Thunderstorm here and there. It's gonna be a hit or miss with sun and clouds all through the day. High tide 11:02a.m.; Low tide:4:53p.m.; Ocean temp: 73°; Sunset: 8:27p.m. One day till Summer! Love ya Dad!

No comments: