Friday, July 15, 2011

Still Nice with a Full Moon

Mornin'! A bit in slow-motion today after enjoying a vacation day yesterday cruising on my friends' boat. What an incredibly lovely day even though I didn't have a nibble on my fishing line. Well, let's put it this way...if I had one, I didn't feel it. The weather's looking like a repeat of yesterday without the stiff breeze we had most of the day. It's gonna be sunny with temps going up to the low-80's. Low humidity sticks around too. Winds start out from the West and switch from the South later at 10-15mph. Full moon today and you'll be able to catch a moonrise tonight on the beach at 8:33p.m. Tides will be over the top due to that moon as well so watch the flooded streets when driving around. Ocean temp: 72°; High tide: 8:17a.m. and 8:28p.m.; Low tide:2:13p.m.; Sunset:8:26p.m.; Moonrise:8:33p.m. Remember...don't litter the island! See you at the beach today!

No comments: